Norton.com/setup – Norton Security offers complete antivirus and firewall protection to your Windows and macOS devices. There are situations where you will face a sudden attack on your PC, which can damage your files. Once you correctly install the Norton Setup, you are stress-free that all your data are protected. Norton, being one of the leading security solution company, created multiple software for protecting data, database security, network security, web security, etc.
However, it is important you perform the Norton Setup perfectly to avoid any problem later. This software is not limited to PC, but also can be used for mobile.
How to install Norton Antivirus on Windows?
The process of installing Norton antivirus is not long. You will be getting the complete guide on installation and use the software accurately. Here are the steps-
- Open a web browser and navigate to norton.com/setup.
- Enter your Norton account credentials, if prompted.
- Norton’s Get Started page should now be visible, as shown in the accompanying screenshot. Select the Download Norton option.
- Click on Agree & download which is located below the Install on This Device header.
- Now Setup file should be downloaded to the browser default location, typically the Windows Downloads folder or your desktop.
- Now the My Norton Downloader application will appear. Once all the necessary files downloaded, Windows User Account Control warning will be displayed.
- Click Install once My Norton Installer interface is displayed
Different products under one roof-
When you look for the Norton security products, you will come across different types. One such is the Norton 360 and is available in three different editions- Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe, and Norton Security Premium. You can install any of these types for protection up to 5 to 10 devices. You can find these types of protection from Norton.com/setup.
Uninstalling older Norton to install a new one-
If you are installing new Norton Security software, it is essential to uninstall the previous one. Here are the steps to uninstall older Norton-
- Click on the start button in the bottom left-hand corner and click on the Control Panel.
- Once in the control panel, depending on which operating system you use, do one of the following-
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – Open programs and features.
- Windows Vista – Open uninstall a program.
- Windows XP – Open add or remove programs.
- Click on the Norton program to uninstall or remove
- Click on Norton Complete Uninstall (or finish the uninstall process of non-Norton software being uninstalled).
- A Subscription Waiting Period Warning window will pop up
Benefits of installing the Norton software to your computer or mobile–
- The software provides enough protection to your device by completely eradicating spyware, viruses, malware, and other forms of online attacks
- Helps in maintaining complete privacy. The privacy settings help the user to make the system usable for kids.
- Once you update the Norton, you will get the entire list of Norton software to purchase under one-roof, and it can be installed to multiple devices as well
- It comes with Auto Scan and Scheduled Scan to get rid of virus or malware that has been disturbing the overall performance of your device.
Installing Norton Security in Mac OS-
- To install Norton security in Mac OS first visit www.norton.com/setup
- Navigate through the com/setup page and then log in using your Norton account credentials.
- Select Mac under the OS menu
- Double click upon the Installation file to initiate the installation process
- The installer shall pop-up with a ‘terms and conditions’ page
- Read the terms promptly and then click upon the ‘Agree and Install’ button
- You need to enter down your login credentials to confirm the download process
- Select with the provided ‘Security Preferences’ and give valid permissions to the install extensions that can safeguard your web browser as well
- Click upon the ‘Continue’ button to start installing the Norton software to your Mac OS installed computer
- Restart to complete the setup process and then launch the software to make use of them.
Uninstalling on Mac OS Computers-
- If you are a MAC user, then you can uninstall the software via Launchpad (hold the icon down until all icons start to jiggle, and click the delete button (X)
- If there is no delete button, remove the app using its uninstaller
Getting Support from experts-
In case you are finding difficulty in installation, using, or uninstalling, then connect with Norton experts. The customer executives will be available for you 24/7 and help to find solutions. The executives will also help in activating Norton Product Key and other tools for uninterrupted usage of the security software. Visit Norton.com/setup for more information.
Related Search for norton.com/setup
- Norton Setup
- norton.com setup
- norton com setup
- norton com/setup
- norton setup product key
- www.norton com/setup
- enter norton setup product key