It is always important to keep your device protected and safe with Norton.com/setup antivirus. For this, you just need to install and manage the Norton Subscription on your devices. It is a simple process to manage the Norton subscription; however, some of the users still struggle with the process to manage the product subscription.
And many of them, who wish to switch to another product subscription or want to end their subscription need to understand the process for the same. Here, we will discuss the steps to cancel Norton.com/setup Subscription and how can you transfer the Norton Subscription to a new device. If you have any other queries to be discussed, then it is recommended to visit the Norton Subscription login page via its official website.
How to cancel Norton subscription?
For canceling your Norton.com/setup subscription, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Firstly, you need to login to your Norton.com/myaccount.
- Go to the “Norton Subscription page” and then disable the “Automatic Renewal” option and then turn the slider to “Off”.
- The moment you get the confirmation prompting on your screen, you just need to click on the “Turn Off” option.
- The Norton software will prompt you to manually renew the subscription when you see Norton.com/setup subscription expired pop up.
Note: – These steps are applicable are also applicable to the Norton 360 subscription
How to transfer my Norton subscription to a new computer?
If you have installed Norton.com/setup product on your device which you do not use now, then you can easily transfer your Norton product from that device to another device by following the steps mentioned below:-
- Visit Norton.com/setup login page and sign in to your account.
- Now, go to the “Devices page” and identify the device that you no longer want to protect.
- After this, click on the ellipse icon that is available below the device.
- Click on the “Manager License” option and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Click on the “Device name” and then click on the “Remove Norton” followed by the “Next” button.
- Now, click on the “Yes” option visible in the “Remove Norton” Window.
- Click on the “Install Now” option and then follow the on-screen process.
- In the “Install on New Device” page, select one of the following:-
- For installing software on the current device, click on the “Download” button.
- For installing software on a new device, click on the “Send Link” button.
9. Once you’ve made the choice, you need to click on the “Next” option.
Now, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
We are hoping that the steps mentioned in the article will help you to learn the steps for canceling the Norton subscription and for transferring the Norton subscription to a new device. If you still have any confusion related to the steps that are discussed, then it is required to visit Norton.com/setup official website.